Do you seek out new opportunities for people you meet even when you are not recruiting? Do you treat candidates like they are your best customer?
We are looking for an in-house recruiter and relationship builder to join our HR Department and help us continue to grow our talented engineering team.
Your typical day: You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process from requisition to offer. You will partner with our hiring managers to fine-tune job requirements and determine appropriate places to source candidates. This is a great opportunity to work autonomously to source, screen and provide qualified and well-vetted candidates for hire. You will network with potential candidates and industry contacts to promote our brand and the uniqueness of what we do at RedViking in order to reduce time-to-hire and ensure we continue to attract the best professionals.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- 5-7 years (only) of recruiting experience, preferably in engineering
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment required
- Familiarity with ATS and sourcing techniques as well as interviewing formats and various sourcing platforms required
- Solid understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Basic understanding of general HR practices
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future