The Chief Mechanical Engineer is responsible for working with our engineering supervisor and providing technical leadership to our mechanical engineering teams. Provides employee mentoring, development, and technical guidance. Assists with challenging engineering issues, and seeks out areas to provide technical oversight within our project base. Develop, support, and ensure use of RedViking design manual. Support department continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in a Mechanical Design position. Experience preferably related to automation assembly and test equipment, including AGVs, Material Holding, testing, and powertrain design. Demonstrated leadership experience in these areas
- Must be able to communicate clearly, articulately, and professionally
- Must have appropriate schedule flexibility, sense of urgency, motivation and versatility to make a substantial contribution to the organization’s success
- Ability to interact positively and constructively with all team members while representing company in a professional manner