Are you trapped in Groundhog Day? Not at RedViking. Everything we do is custom and project based.
We are looking for a proposal and cost estimating pro to architect, describe, price and direct highly technical assembly machine and systems projects at a concept level. Your role will be vital to our project team and as liaison for our customer.
What else you will be doing: Gather all required information to cost estimate and describe systems in a technical format in the form of a proposal document. Once the project is secured, you will be responsible to create a technical spec summarizing the scope of the equipment in order to kick off and hand off the project to a dedicated Project Manager and engineering team. You will provide direction and technical oversight to the team based on the technical and financial details of the proposal, concept design and cost estimate.
What we are looking for:
- Successful candidate will have a BSME, BSEE or related technical degree
- 2-7 years of experience with technical proposal writing and cost estimating in an industrial, manufacturing, automation or custom capital equipment environment required
- Must have high technical aptitude and experience creating and describing complex systems and machines at a concept level
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, set priorities and manage time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Proficient with MS Office
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements to be considered for this position