Job Description: The Administrative Assistant can work 20-25 hours weekly to maintain office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers, organize meetings and office events. May assist with routine engineering duties. Ensuring office security and ITAR requirements by controlling visitor access and assigning passes. Other related duties as assigned.
• Several years of administrative support experience preferably within an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
• Associate Degree a plus
• MS Office proficiency
• Experience prioritizing and completing multiple projects and tasks
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent phone manner and communication skills, strong business writing skills
• Ability to communicate information in a professional, concise and accurate manner
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure with deadline oriented work
• Experience in an environment requiring interaction with customers, proven team player
• Willingness to work “above and beyond” in order to meet company goals
All candidates must undergo a drug screen and background check.