Do you enjoy working with talented engineers as well as customers that appreciate you? We have created a new position that will allow you to go beyond typical admin responsibilities.
What you will be doing: Provide the highest level of professionalism and customer service to our team members and customers through daily interactions. You will identify, organize, assign, and track all activities required to complete small projects, service and warranty requests, and spare part orders. You will be the primary conduit for internal communications between the Mechanical Team Lead, Electrical Team Lead, Purchasing, Accounting, and other RedViking resources. You will also be a key point of contact for our customers. Ongoing communications will often relate to part delivery dates, updated timing of parts/components for projects.
What we are looking for:
- Associate Degree a plus
- MS Office proficiency, ERP/Epicor a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills, strong business writing skills
- Ability to communicate information in a professional, concise and accurate manner
- Experience prioritizing and completing multiple projects and tasks
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure with deadline-oriented work
- Customer focused experience in an environment requiring ongoing interaction with customers
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future