RedViking Career Fair 01/17/17
Engineers, Project Managers, Salespeople - We're Hiring!
If you're an experienced engineer, project manager, or business development person we hope you'll join us at RedViking on January 17th between 4:00 and 7:30. These won't be screening interviews with HR. We'll be reviewing resumes and giving on-the-spot interviews with hiring managers and company owners. You'll have a chance to see our facility and learn whether or not we're the right fit for you. Please bring multiple hard copies of your resume. Can't wait until then? Check out our job postings and submit your resume today! We're looking for experienced people for these roles:
- Applications Engineers
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Senior Controls Engineers
- Controls Engineers
- Software Engineers
- New Business Development (Sales)
Why Work for RedViking?
We were recently honored as a "Cool Place to Work" in Michigan! Here are some of the reasons:
- You won’t do the same thing over and over again, unless you want to. You might start out working on gauges and move into motion control, or start out in traditional MES and move onto the Argonaut team. Or if you want to stay in one thing and become the expert, you can do that.
- Great perks – tuition matching, 401k matching, cost-effective health care plans, profit sharing bonus.
- Managers who listen – Our company President hosts ask-me-anything town hall meetings 6 times a year, and we have a committee of company leaders assigned to suggestion box follow up.
- We have fun – not just the standard workout room and ping pong table (but we have those), we’ve got a batting cage out back, a company picnic every summer and a big time holiday party to close out the year.
- We give back to the community –RedViking offers opportunities each year to take a paid day to support a local charity, and we donate dollars and resources to causes championed by our employees.
Registration is optional. Register to Attend