Director Of Automation: Raleigh, North Carolina
Position: Director Of Automation | Download PDF
Base Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel Required: Yes
Job Description: Will be responsible for creating and managing an integration profit and loss location in Raleigh, NC. Manage the day to day activities of an integration team including project assignments, resource leveling, hiring, mentorship and related activities. Will be responsible for yearly business plan and related monthly reporting.
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of BSEE with 7+ years of working experience as a project manager with demonstrated success executing projects
- Must have knowledge of automation and controls industry solutions and technologies
- Must have experience with project and program management, including planning oversight, customer relationship management and negotiation
- Successful candidate will have the ability to resolve program performance problems and be able to create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
- Must be organized, self-directed and be able to multi-task over a variety of projects
- Must have solid PC skills with MS Office as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of scope definition, technical requirements, estimation, proposal and quoting developing
- Project management experience must include task management, status reporting, and responsibility for overall quality, delivery and cost
- Must possess a basic knowledge level of common business practices and of G.A.A.P.
- Some travel may be required
All candidates must undergo a drug screen and background check.